Thursday, October 3, 2013

Visit to Ambrutha

     I was about to blast. My brother was reding his book. My mom was driving the car to my best friends house. I was looking outside smiling immensley. I could'nt wait until we fot there my mom's friend over and my friend was her daughter.my brother was friends with her sister. Me and my friend were so excited to see each other. It's been such a long time since we even saw each other. We were going to stay until dinner. When we got there the first thing that we did was go downstairs to see the creepy doll. We all make scary ghost stories me and my friend made 4 spooky doll stories. They were all a series . We always go outside too ride bikes. Before we went outside we played inside for 20 min.  We also ate soe indian snacks and ice cream. When we went outside the first game we played invisble tag.  Me and my friend were on one side and my brother and my friends little sister were on one side.Me and won in every game. We also played played monkey in the middle my brother was in the middle of he triangle. When we played normal tag we saw my friends and went to say high. When we got there we saw my friends other friends were there.we started to go bicycle riding on the tiny hill and big hill. After my friend changed and we went out for some Asian food. sadly the people that work there said they close at 8:00 and it was 8:30. So we ordered some noodles and rice to take out. When we got home with our food we first washed our hands filled our cups with water. I had some chicken noodles and chicken rice. After we saw a movie it was Alvin and the Chipmunks meet the wolf man.  Me and my friend were really excited to see each other that day and we hope we see each other again one time. One thing I truly enjoyed this day was hanging out with my friends and having fun. I hope I do this again sometime with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment