Friday, December 13, 2013

WAH Friday December 13, The Story of Piper, The Girl that got kidnapped

I never really thought that this would happen to me. The girl named Piper. I was just a regular kid despising the fact that had a billionaire as a father. Well what happened was a little story. It was pretty black night with the stars shining and the city lights on. I was walking home from school. I decided to take the long and pretty and long way home since I would see the city lights. I got to the corner of a street and it was really quiet no cars at all.. But then a guy came up to me and asked if I wanted a chocolate. I was rather hungry and I had nothing so I thought a piece of chocolate wouldn't hurt. It was a piece of chocolate nothing could happen. We are going back to reality I just wanna say I regret eating the chocolate. Hey you are ruining my story so Be Quiet Piper. Now back to the story. I took the chocolate and opened the wrapper slowly waiting for the deliciousness of the chocolate  in my mouth. But right when I put in my mouth I don't really know what happened I woke in the back car tied up. The car stopped at a building that I think was abandoned. That took me in. Then I finally recognized the guy that kidnapped me it was the guy who gave me the chocolate!!!!!! Oh no I thought I should of remembered never take things from strangers. You don not who they are. The kidnappers fed and kept hostage they told that my had to give them a lot of money to get me back. On the third I was kept hostage I went through the windows to escape. I had finally escaped. I saw a bunch of posters plastered to the walls with my face!!! I got closer to one a and saw the print on it.

              Have you seen this girl? If you have please call the following number.

              248 590 4567

 I checked in my pockets for money. I had a few dollars just enough to make me a one good phone call. I quickly ran to the nearest pay phone. Inserted the money and dialed in the number. When the phone was answered I told them who I was and where I was. The police told me that they would come in 5 minutes just try to stay put and only move if you see someone coming towards you. They came in less than 5 minutes and returned me to my parents. I would never forget this moment of my life and I will make sure this will never happen again. That is the story of me, Piper the girl that got kidnapped

No comments:

Post a Comment