Monday, November 17, 2014

I am so happy I am finally reading blood of Olympus my fav character would be either 

Anna Beth  or piper they are so nice and sweet and are fierce it is cool how they can do that and also cause they are pretty right now I am page 240 and it just keeps getting better and better cause Rick riordan is making a new series clled Magnus Chase and the gods of asgard I am so totally waiting but the sad part is that heroes of Olympus has ended and I never wanted it to end it is just such a good series But the thing I am wondering is  are they going to die or what seriously there are so many cliffhangers Rick is doing it all the time and it is kind of getting annoying so yeah and that is for today while I go to read the wondrous book and the last book of heroes of Olympus.          

No comments:

Post a Comment