Wednesday, January 21, 2015

sci oly t shirt



Today I have gotten my new science Olympiad t shirt it is time dyed yellow. On the back it says Reddy on the front it says eat sleep science Olympiad it also says in tiny lettering Birmingham Covington School. The first time I am going to wear it is this saturday. I cannot wait it is a competition at BCS. There is going to be a lot of schools and I have to wake up extra early. But I am reddy because that is my last name and I am always ready. But I just cannot wait yayy. There is only 5 Roberts kids on sci only including me. Daniel Xu Ania U Alex K Vivian Yee and Me of course Niyathi R. I just cannot wait which me good luck. Thank you all that wish me good luck . Bye
oh and here is a picture of my t shirt front and back
back

front

No comments:

Post a Comment