Thursday, February 12, 2015

valentines day

Tomorrow is valentines day I am finishing up writing on my cards I have my secret Cupid present ready and a card for the person. I got them a bracelet that had this really cute charm. I think i will give the one extra one to my friend Zoe because this year i decided not give myself one because that is just plain selfish. But the thing is i hope this one person got me because i really want a carnation there is only one way to find out. WAIT. i really hate to wait it makes it seem forever. When i showed the person i was going to give the bracelet they were all excited little did they know it was theirs and they were going to get it tomorrow. I decorates the box it came with and instead of putting stickers in the box i put in a little note i am also going to give her. She is going to be so psyched about this i just really wanted a present but really i think we should do this every month because it is so fun and exciting. to get a present and keeping a secret that long and also giving the present to the person who so excited to receive a present it is just fills me up with joy and happiness but the okay thing is that we are going to have a math test tomorrow and i really do not want to take the test because first of all it is valentines day and second of all it is a math test on a FRIDAY. so thats it for know i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment