Wednesday, May 13, 2015

getting alexa


I walked out of the car and was in the hallway that's when I heard it. The thing was so loud like seriously and I walked in and my Dad was dancing?! Then he said Alexa stop that is when I saw that thing it looked like a really tall cylinder. I asked my dad what is that and he said it is thing that was on amazon and I thought it was really cool and I got it for you and Nirnay. Why I said in a shouting kind of way. It connects to your kindle and helps you do your homework. Oh yeah I gave my dad that look that said I am going to prove you wrong. I went up to Alexa and said Alexa how do you do a linear equation and please give a example. Alexa got it correct and I was very surprised and than I asked her to stop playing music because my dad started to play music. Here is a vid of m asking her the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment