Monday, November 18, 2013

published piece, performance piece

      I was drowning in lava all that heat surrounding me. Well at least I felt I like I was drowning in lava. Me and my friend were melting in her mom's car. When we got out of the car we tried to saunter in the heat, but turned to be more of trudging. When we got the front door we wanted really badly to go in the air-conditioned house and lay down. But sadly the door was locked and we did not, and I repeat did not have the key. It was kind of amazing that we trudged and we still got to the door faster than Ava's mom! When she finally came to the door me and Ava ran through and sat in the humongous king chair. After we were done relaxing and also stopping to moan like zombies. Ava finally took me to the room ! I was wondering what was this room was she going to kill me or was she going to just show me something and just does not want to tell me. She said we were getting closer and closer as we got closer my heart started beating harder and harder. Then when we got right In front of the room I told Ava that maybe we should go to the room last. I was just thinking if I did not want to be killed or whatever Ava was going to do to me I would rather do that later then now. So I told her maybe we should go have snack and ice cold pink lemonade. She said OK this surprise could wait for some time. Oh, you are never going to show me I thought.When we went downstairs Ava's mom said Ava had not had lunch yet so Ava had to eat lunch. My heart was thumping again Ava was almost done with her lunch. I had to get her talking I thought maybe if I talk and she talks she will suddenly forget about the room and we would play a board or go to the park and fly her kite or something. So far not well maybe just maybe if I talk about Charlotte maybe she would forget about  that scary door. It worked, but I was in for a surprise. When Ava's mom found out that we were talking about Charlotte she got out her phone and asked us if we wanted to video chat with Charlotte . We both looked at each other.  I knew what I was going to say . It was like I sent the worlds first brain message.  Ava's mom said sure but you have to finish your lunch first. Then she handed me her phone and said that I talked Charlotte while I am waiting for Ava to finish. I looked at her with my eyes wide open and grabbed the phone. I talked  furiously me and Charlotte had a lot of catching up to do in our friendship. Ava was done video chatting with  Charlotte and we caught up and we finally said bye. Then finally Ava's mom ruined the what thought was going to but turned out good surprise. She said Ava honey did you show  your friend  your bunny, if want to know where I moved it is in your room. "Mom you ruined the surprise" so me and Ave went upstairs she should me the bunny she said her name was Angel. I said OK and Ava let me pat her and feed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment