Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving poem

I am thankful for food for which it gives me a full stomach every day.

I am thankful for a roof to stay under for which it keeps me dry and warm.

I am thankful for my family for which they are caring and loving towards me.

I am thankful for clothes for which it keeps me warm.

I am thankful for friends for which they always help out.

I am thankful for school for which gives me a step forward to being a doctor everyday.

I am thankful for books which give me a magical journey everyday.

I am thankful for my teachers which they give me knowledge.

I am thankful for electronics which give me a way to do homework.

I am thankful for a bed which gives me a place to sleep in everyday.

I am thankful for a pen and paper inch gives me a way to write.

I am thankful for life which gives me all this stuff.

I am thankful for a car it takes me places.

I am thankful for world it gives a piece of land to stay on.

I am thankful  for a room it gives me place to my stuff in.

No comments:

Post a Comment