Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2013-14 top 5 blog posts

Lonely doll part 1 number 5
I think this one of my fzvorite because it started off a new atart a new serries. The lonely doll sereis was inspired by the doll i got from my grandpa. I always wanted to do a sereies like this and it came true.

WDC
The weekend drawing challenge was inspired by moon writing. He started doing and i really love to draw.  This weeks challenge was foing to be to draw pikachu so go check that out.

Litereay essay
I love the literey essay because it showed what i thought about katniss everdeen. She is tough girl. But your not supposed a judge a book by the cover right.

My letter
I think my letter was important because it was just liked showed that not only boys can play tennis.  Girls can play too. They are not under class.

Frozen part 2
I like this post becUse i felt like a critic.  I showed my opinion on frozen. No one told me what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment