Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wdc and other stuff

Hi guys i forget to say i might be able over the summer take pictures and post them on my instagram so if you want to know my instagram it is nar351
I am noticed as blue totro and also i eill be blogging hopefully and maybe making youtube  diys like creeper wallets  and pillows and other cool stuff snd posting instagram pics for sure i will be going to slot of places this summer so yeah. I am starting to read the harry potter series and allt hat stuff it is a really good sries and i love it i am on pilosphers stone.  Ihave finally decided that weekend drawing challenge will be posted on weekend and on the next werkend will be when i show how it looks nd do a new challenge so yeah and just as a hint. My next charcter explodes is green and is in minecraft and is going to be adorable and i will do a bonus video on that a wallet yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment