Thursday, December 11, 2014

a little news and christmas countdown 5

the little news todah was my orchestra concert and I rocked it we played Finale and planets in motion sosjnds really easy but way nard we were going to do Burst the seventh graders took it in in sixth grade.

part 5
There it was that horrible thing but really tiny a huge troll. He said if you want to passme you have try to oitsmart me. I will take this christen said. If you had to empty a tub wht would you use a tea spoon a tea cup or a bucket. The bicket ovioubsly. Nope wrong the correct answer was to tke out tne little holder thing at the bottom. Ok we outsmrted you so we will pass by now. Not so fast . I am a little hungry and was wanting three little girls to eat. Oh no wait i have some sandwiches in my bag. What the heck is a sand wich. Wait you dont know a sand wich is. Here try one. Yum it is so yummy ok you can pass.
to be cont tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment