Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ahw 12/16/14 Vivian and swim meet

Dear viewers i will tell the new of the day and some other news hope you enjoy,
Chrysanthemum
Today Vivian Yee acted out the piece Chrysanthemum.
Which the girl in the story is named .
As you can see above Chrysanthemum is actually a beautiful flower
I like the color,very bright.
I really liked the story and the emotion in the story.
I especially liked the part when Chrysanthemum gets made fun of and Victoria is like lets pick her and smell her and she laughs hysterically.
It might seem mean but it was super funny if you were there. 
So that's that and the other news is that today I had a swim meet.
It was really fun but sadly I only got two events.
Over all we did really good and we won so Hooray.
   So that's it for today and by the way I recommend reading Chrysanthemum.
                                                                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                              Niyathi R


No comments:

Post a Comment