Wednesday, December 3, 2014

christms story countdown

The Very next day Belle woke up. Oh it all must been a dream. When she looked outside there they were the dog yracks and the chariot tracks. Omg she thought. I have to tell somebody about this. She went downstairs. She thought to herself maybe I should tell my best friend Ella. She went to svhool and directly to Ella. Ella she said I need to tell you something come to the bathroo  with me. They went to the bathroom and Bellle told all about the incident last night. Ella lived next door to Belle and when she went to school she saw those same tracks. I think mr ginch is actuallh the grinch in disguise and coming to ruin christmas. We have to syop him said ella. Boo said a shadowy figure in the corner.
to be cont.

No comments:

Post a Comment