Monday, October 27, 2014

Event Time.

 It was exactly 3:12 on a nice bright Tuesday. I was waiting it was going to be event time in exactly 30 seconds. I started counting down. 10 9 8  7 6 5 4 3 2 1.s Brrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg  I heard the bell ringing saying it was start of choice hour. I rushed in to the other science lab. I was so fast that you could see fire in  my path. I put down my stuff and rushed to get a seat with my friends ( Ania, Vivian,Grace) . we all had to move once because Mrs. Jacobs made us. I was waiting and waiting and finally everyone came and Mrs.Brown. she kept saying that we had four invitationals one in country day and we are going to do one invitational in  BCS if we can do it. 
I kept thinking to myself when is this going to end. We are also going to do a fundraiser so we can afford to go to Ohio. It is an overnight trip and i cannot wait. I thought maybe me and grace could sit next to each other and maybe go over the things wee need to know because I am going to put my notes in a notebook and research at home. I wonder what kind of fundraiser we are going to do. I hope we do a bake sale.
Then finally

No comments:

Post a Comment