Thursday, October 30, 2014

shots and shots and more shots

It was after school and i just had a huge dose of the princess bride . We were watching it for halloween but that is another story. So I was just in the car when my brother gave me a brown
sack with a my favorite snack in it. It was a samosa. I love samosas they are like a crust with potatoes and astuff stuffed into it and baked to perfection. Then I am skipping the whole entire car trip becausr it would be boring. So let us get to the point. Well we got room number 5 which was heard to be a magical number. I thought I was just here to get annual checm up and flu shot but guess what my mom  was being nice and let me have the mist since my brother did not lkke the shot. Then the nurse asked what my age was and what grade I was in. I told her that I was in sixth grade and was eleven years old. Finally all the blood presure tests and the tounge tests and everything was done.  Finally the real doctor came and asked some questions and stuff and I had my physical and everything. Finally she had good news and bad news. I told her to do a sandwhich whicn mesnt do the bad news firsf and then the good news. First the bead newsis that you have four shots today andthe good news is that you have a twenty twenty eyesight so that meant i had really good eyesight.She also said wait here there will be a nurse coming to give your shots. Ok i said back. Finally the nurse came and had 5 thingson the traythe flu mist the finger poke and the other three shots. First lets do the finger poke since it is the esiest said the nurse. I was looking at the nurses hair i really likes a brunette with blonde highlights. Then she came back and said that we had to o the mist but she did not do goo on rhat basically most of the mist went in one nostril and the other did not have. Then she asked me are you a lefty or a righty. I said righty. Ok I said then 2 of the shots have to go on your left and the last goes on the right then 5 minutes which was a apperently pretty fast like it just zoomed by lkke a hurricane and then went away. The funny thing was that she put the band aid on the wrong spot. We got in the check in and mom asked for the sport thing and they gave it to her. And we left and lived happily ever after or did we.

No comments:

Post a Comment