Monday, October 6, 2014

the time i went out to eat pani puri in the rain word goal 300

Ugh . we all knew that we were going to party but know this . it was super cold and i hated it. Everyone was supper bummed we even were going to go into a contest but luckily my luck came back. so only me and my cousin took our showers and that very moment my uncle came. He found out about the news and said i feel bad for you so you know what. GUPCHUP time  me and my cousin then started to think what happens if the others find out. well what the heck lets do it we got onto the motorcycle after 5 minutes it was raining. Dang it we were getting soaked and we hated it then finally we got there we took shelter and waited in the line until we got our pani puri in the rain so hot and good we all ate five them this were better than at my house. than it got better we ate so much we had lots of sweets and it was so good then we packaged some pani puri so my grandpa could have some my mom could have some my grandpa could have some. we went in no rain back home and we pretty dry we went home and the brother aunt and my other cousin went to the hospital for my other cousin since he had a really bad stomachache but what did we know they were going to have some pani puri when they were coming and get me some ice cream. but what did we know we ate the pani puri we got for them and we fell asleep and went to bed by ourselves and was woken up by our uncle and ate our ice cream.so we were just sleeping like angels at that very moment thinking nothing would happen. word count 307.

No comments:

Post a Comment