Tuesday, October 14, 2014

geese

Nia and Eric were all scaring the geese and were chasing them away. I came over and Eric got a geese over to my side and I started to run away. Then finally Eric a couple of geese to go away then suddenely Nia chase all of them away with screaming and faces. Then finally we saw them fly away. The closest thing to play on was the thing that you swing not the swingset. So we started playing then Luke  comes over and tells Eric and Nia that I said they were holdings. I objected. I told him it was not me It was Colin. Nia explaind that when they were chasing the geese away they got super close and it looked like they were holding hands but they were not. Then finally Mr.joe called it was time to go in sadly so we went in. He told me and jacob to get this soccer ball but then Jack seel went to get the ball so I went to the class and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment